Ohaus ST3100C-F pH bench Meter 00.0 – 199.9 mS/cm RNG, w/ Electrode Holder, 4-Pole Electrode, Cover
SKU: 3100C-F. Category: Ohaus Starter 3100 Bench Meters.
The Ohaus ST3100C-F benchtop coductivity meter kit includes the meter, STCON3 4-Pole conductivity electrode, standalone electrode holder and in use cover. The Ohaus Starter 3100C series bench conductivity meter is an advanced level professional meter. This meter includes advanced features such as a 99 set data memory, automatic compensation with temperature coefficient and an RS232 interface to connect to peripherals. The Starter 3100 alse features endpoint functions to determine the stability of readings and a calibration confirmation symbol appears on the display to confirm accuracy of calibration.
- One-touch switching between conductivity, salinity and TDS measurment modes
- Adjustable electrode holder
- Automatic temperature compensation with adjustable temperature coefficient
- Automatic and manual endpoint functions determine the stability of the readings
- 99 sets of data memory and last calibration data recall
- RS232 interface to connect to a printer or peripherals
- Quick reference guide included
- Kit includes, meter, electrode, adjustable electrode arm
Model ST3100C-F Features -One-touch switching between conductivity, salinity and TDS measurment modes
-Adjustable electrode holder
-Automatic temperature compensation with adjustable temperature coefficient
-Automatic and manual endpoint functions determine the stability of the r
Conductivity Measurement Range 0.0 µS/cm - 199.9 mS/cm Concentration Measurement Range 0.1 mg/l - 199.9 g/l Salinity Measurement Range 0.00 - 19.99 psu Temperature Measurement Range 0°C - 100°C Resolution 0.1°C Accuracy ±0.5% of the Measured Value Temperature Accuracy ±0.3°C Calibration 1 Point, 3 Predefined Standards Memory 99 Measurements, Last Calibration Data Power Supply 110 - 240V/50Hz, DC 12V Display Backlit LCD Size (WxDxH) / Weight 8.7 x 6.9 x 3.1 inches / 1.65 lbs Input Mini-Din Temperature Compensation Linear: 0.00%/°C - 10.00%/°C Reference Temperature 20 & 25 °C Housing ABS