pH bench Meter 00.0 – 199.9 mS/cm RNG, w/ Electrode Holder, and 2 Solution Bottles
SKU: 3100C-B. Category: Ohaus Starter 3100 Bench Meters.
The Ohaus ST3100C-B benchtop conductivity meter includes the meter and a standalone electrode holder. The Ohaus Starter 3100C series bench conductivity meter is an advanced level professional meter. This meter includes advanced features such as a 99 set data memory, automatic compensation with temperature coefficient and an RS232 interface to connect to peripherals. The Starter 3100 alse features endpoint functions to determine the stability of readings and a calibration confirmation symbol appears on the display to confirm accuracy of calibration.
- One-touch switching between conductivity, salinity and TDS measurment modes
- Adjustable electrode holder
- Automatic temperature compensation with adjustable temperature coefficient
- Automatic and manual endpoint functions determine the stability of the readings
- 99 sets of data memory and last calibration data recall
- RS232 interface to connect to a printer or peripherals
- Quick reference guide included
Model ST3100C-B Features -One-touch switching between conductivity, salinity and TDS measurment modes
-Adjustable electrode holder
-Automatic temperature compensation with adjustable temperature coefficient
-Automatic and manual endpoint functions determine the stability of the r
Conductivity Measurement Range 0.0 µS/cm - 199.9 mS/cm Concentration Measurement Range 0.1 mg/l - 199.9 g/l Salinity Measurement Range 0.00 - 19.99 psu Temperature Measurement Range 0°C - 100°C Resolution 0.1°C Accuracy ±0.5% of the Measured Value Temperature Accuracy ±0.3°C Calibration 1 Point, 3 Predefined Standards Memory 99 Measurements, Last Calibration Data Power Supply 110 - 240V/50Hz, DC 12V Display Backlit LCD Size (WxDxH) / Weight 8.7 x 6.9 x 3.1 inches / 1.65 lbs Input Mini-Din Temperature Compensation Linear: 0.00%/°C - 10.00%/°C Reference Temperature 20 & 25 °C Housing ABS