SCILOGEX DM0412 Clinical Centrifuge
Centrifuge : DM0412
Speed : 300-4500rpm, 100rpm increments
Rotor Capacity : 8 x 15ml centrifuge tubes, 12 x 10ml/7ml/5ml vacutainer
Max. RCF : 2490×g
Run Time : 30secs to 99mins Timer or Continuous Operation
Dimensions : (L) 11.0 × (W) 10 × (H) 5.5 inches
Weight : 14lbs
Voltage : 110-240V, 50/60Hz
The DM0412 Clinical Centrifuge is ideal for the separation of serum, plasma, urea, blood samples and other routine applications in hospital and research laboratories.
The DM0412 conforms to international safety standards and regulations.
SCILOGEX clinical centrifuges are certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests. Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
DM0412 Clinical Centrifuge Features:
- High accuracy of speed, excellent performance
- CPU controls all operating parameters including speed and time
- RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
- Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
- Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key
- Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD processing display and sound alert
- Can be pulse accelerated and held at speed
- High strength plastic rotor and excellent balance technology for quiet and stable operation
- Brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Be the first to review “SCILOGEX DM0412 Clinical Centrifuge”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.