The Ohaus ST300C-G portable conductivity meter field kit includes the meter, STCON3 4-pole electrode, carry bag, electrode clip, wrist strap and batteries. The Starter 300 portable conductivity meters provide provide precise conductivity measurement. Easily held in the hand, the meters also have an innovative built-in stand and feature an IP54 water resistant housing. The easy to read and follow LCD screen and five clearly marked keys make the meters incredibly easy to operate. All Starter portable meters can store up to 30 sets of data memory for recalling data or calibration information. The integrated labelling area enables user or application data to displayed on the meter.
- Intuitive Software Powers the Starter Series – Intuitive software and a well-organized display work in tandem to make operating the Starter Series a simple and straightforward task.
- Compact and Ergonomic Design Creates a User Friendly Experience – Starter portable products fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. Each also comes equipped with a retractable built-in stand that can be used to prop up the meter on a flat surface.
- Reliable Calibration Results in Accurate Measurements – Starter tracks the accuracy of the calibration process right on the display so you can measure with peace-of-mind knowing your results will be highly precise.
- The 4-pole linear electrode offers a large conductivity range that safeguards itself from polarization and pollution effects
- Automatic temperature compensation with an adjustable temperature coefficient
- Kit includes meter, electrode, carry bag, wrist strap, electrode clip and batteries
Model ST300C-G Features -Intuitive Software Powers the Starter Series - Intuitive Software and a well-organized display work in tandem to make operating the Starter Series a simple and straightforward task.
-Compact and Ergonomic Design Creates a User Friendly Experience - Start
Conductivity Measurement Range 0.0 µS/cm - 199.9 mS/cm Concentration Measurement Range 0.1 mg/L - 199.9 g/l (TDS) Resolution Automatic range Accuracy ±0.5% Calibration 1 point (4 predefined standards) Temperature Range/Resolution 0 - 100°C/0.1°C Memory 30 Measurements, last calibration data Power 4 AAA batteries (>250 operating hours) Size (WxDxH)/Weight 3.5 x 5.9 x 1.4" / 0.4 lbs Display LCD Input Mini-Din conductivity Input Cinch, NTC 30K ? Temperature Temperature Compensation ATC, linear: 0.00 %/°C - 10.00 %/°C Reference Temperature Reference temperature: 20 & 25 °C IP Rating IP54 Housing ABS plastic Electrode Included STCON3 4-Pole (70µS/cm - 200 mS/cm)